Scarlet Gabriel is an internationally renowned West End and Broadway performer who is also a trained mentor, a certified life coach (L5) and a youth empowerment business owner.
She uses a combination of her personal experience and knowledge from her successful performing career to coach and inspire other performers to gain confidence, develop strategy and practical techniques.
Performer, Mentor and Life Coach
15-hour per month social media management
Social Media Management
- Social media strategy
- Monthly content calendar
- Social media content creation
- Community Management
- Newsletter creation
- Weekly reports
Scarlet is a lead singer, actress and performer with a passion for using the performing arts as a tool for transformation in her coaching business. She came to Prime Pixels needing assistance in growing her social media audience organically.
With all the requests and interest coming in via her social media channels, she needed a team who could help her manage, collate data into easy to follow written content and assist across all aspects of her social media channels, allowing her to solely focus on being the best performer, life coach and mentor.
A 15-hour per month social media management package that delivered a social media strategy and would focus on the following elements:
- Keeping the social media channels active and engaged by creating content that is relatable to the audience and sticks to the client’s tone of voice
- In order to make sure that everything is well organised, content will be scheduled via a scheduling tool two weeks to a month in advance according to the client’s needs and preferences
- Content will be cross posted across all channels 3 – 4 times a week
- Instagram stories will be posted Mon – Fri with interactive content which will increase audience engagement and curiosity
- Organically building an engaged audience to market services to and to drive traffic to the website
- Community management across all channels twice a week which includes responding to comments, likes, messages etc. This will keep the audience interested with a quick turnaround time for queries and questions
- Client brainstorming and conceptualisation catch up calls which will take bi-weekly in order to discuss any new ideas among the team. This includes ideas for competitions, giveaways, strategy and any programmes that will be launching in the future
- A newsletter will be created to market any new up and coming programmes that the client is launching in order to target a new, existing and past client base
- Weekly reports will be sent out so that the client is aware of all the activity on their account