SmartArt UK is an up-and-coming online marketplace for people to buy and sell artwork.
10-hour social media
- Social media content creation
- Social media paid ads
- Monthly website analytics and reporting
SmartArt UK is an up-and-coming online marketplace for people to buy and sell artwork. The brand was not receiving enough sellers on their platform and needed assistance in finding more sellers to register and upload their work on the site.
A 10 hour per month social media package that delivered a brief social media strategy which would focus on the following elements:
- Keeping the social media channels active by creating and posting social media content once a week.
- Creating social media ads to drive traffic to the website and increase sign-ups to the website.
- Building up an engaged audience to remarket products and services to.
- Providing monthly website analytics to determine areas for improvement in the functionality of the website, as well as the user experience.
After One Month
- A 13.62% increase of new followers received in July 2020 due to the Facebook Page Likes Ad.
- 2 851,81% more post engagements on Instagram, as a result of an Engagement Ad. This has resulted in 338 new followers received for July 2020.
- A 100.39% increase in website landing page views received from Facebook. This has resulted in an average of 20 new sign-ups per day during July 2020.